Christian Louboutin Shoes...

Discussion in 'Wedding Fashion' started by SnugglesGirl, Nov 28, 2010.

1. SnugglesGirl

SnugglesGirl

:rolleyes:Hey Girls...
    Just a bit of advice really...the funds in my pocket wont stretch to pricey shoes like the real Louboutin's....I am no Carrie Bradshaw..haha...well only in my dreams...anyway just wondered if anyone had bought shoes online from the cheap most probably fake websites.....found some shoes that I LOVE and they apparantly cost £700 in Louboutin world and only £115 on this particular website....iI dont mind wearing fake ones at all just wondered if anyone had any experience in using these sites?? In other words...do you think they are genuine....fake is fine with me so long as they arrive....

Thank You Girls...

SnugglesGirl, Nov 28, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. SnugglesGirl

isabellaweddings

Hi honey, try www.cinderella-me.co.uk they are a designer shoe hire company and brilliant for wedding use! I recommend them all the time x

isabellaweddings, Nov 28, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. SnugglesGirl

Anon_SA

That's an amazing idea!!

Anon_SA, Nov 29, 2010
  4. SnugglesGirl

airy_fairy

The problem with the cheap knock off goods isn't so much the goods themselves (you already know they've been made in a chinese factory :) ) but the fact that someone, somewhere, who is already dealing in fake goods now has your CC details... your full name and your address...

airy_fairy, Nov 29, 2010
  5. SnugglesGirl

Becky Administrator

Good point airy-fairy, best to be really careful.

You could still get some amazing shoes that cost a fraction of CLs - you're only paying for the name after all. Have you seen any others that you like?

Becky, Nov 29, 2010
  6. SnugglesGirl

Becky Administrator

I've just been reading the terms & conditions of the Cinderella Me shoe hire - this is a bit scary:

"At any time should any Product become damaged (as determined by Cinderella Me in its sole discretion), lost or stolen, you hereby agree to meet the costs incurred by such an occurrence and you agree that we may charge your credit or debit card with the full replacement cost of any such affected Product. Damage to a Product includes but is not limited to tears, rips, stains, broken buckles, damage to zips, damage to straps, water damage, dirt, and smoke or fire damage. If we determine (in our sole discretion) that the Product returned is capable of repair or restoration to its/their original condition, we may charge you a lesser amount than the relevant full replacement cost to cover the cost of such repair or restoration."

I can't think of a time that I've worn heels for an evening and ended up with a pristeen pair by the end of the night :) I wouldn't like the thought of having to pay costs of normal wear and tear - surely that should be factored into the hire charge!!

Becky, Nov 29, 2010
  7. SnugglesGirl

Frogbitch

Which ones to you have your eye on?

Frogbitch, Nov 29, 2010
  8. SnugglesGirl

Anon_SA

Doesn't it say that the hire charge covers for normal wear and tear?!

Anon_SA, Nov 29, 2010
  9. SnugglesGirl

Becky Administrator

What I'd be worried about is that my definition of normal wear and tear would be their idea of 'severe damage'! :)

Becky, Nov 30, 2010
  10. SnugglesGirl

SnugglesGirl

Thanks Girls.....the hire idea is a good idea but I am definitley a "get heel stuck down a gap in the pavement" sort of girl and I would not want to send them back with half the fabric missing from the heel or scraped heels....haha...I love my shoes but I am no delicate little fairy in them....you know I have worn them!!!
    I think I will give the fakes a miss...I have seen some other nice ones but not found "the pair" yet......the CL shoes would have been perfect but not worth the cash for fakes I dont think...plus like you say they have your bank details etc...Thanks for all the advice girls...I will keep looking for sure....

SnugglesGirl, Nov 30, 2010
  11. SnugglesGirl

MrsBrown

My lovely wedding shoes are in a bit of a state post wedding! As they were cream and it was a bit muddy in places they are very very very dirty (bit like my dress!!!) I was hoping to dye them but not sure they will look good. But hey ho, would not have changed it for anything! for this reason I would be too scared to hire them, I wouldnt want to think that I couldnt relax and enjoy myself for fear of the shoes getting damaged or dirty!

As much as designer shoes are great, after all they are hidden under your dress and there are some amazing in expensive shoes as we have seen on differnet threads on here! I really loved those shoes that one bride had with the diamantee heels (from faith i think?)

MrsBrown, Nov 30, 2010
  12. SnugglesGirl

MrsBrown

[​IMG]

These!!

MrsBrown, Nov 30, 2010
  13. SnugglesGirl

Becky Administrator

Very good point! :)

I'm thinking of getting some dark blue shoes - that way they don't show the dirt so much and can be worn again.

Becky, Nov 30, 2010
  14. SnugglesGirl

MrsBoucher2B2012

im hoping to find a pair of blue shoes, i just know they are going to end up in a mess

MrsBoucher2B2012, Nov 30, 2010
  15. SnugglesGirl

Frogbitch

Becky, you may have seen these as I'm sure I've posted a pic in another colour for someone, but here's a navy shoe.

http://www.kurtgeiger.com/online-shop/160465-kg-hallie

Snuggles, you haven't said which shoes in particular you were interested in.
    If you post a pic, maybe we can find a cheaper alternative for you.
    I'm still a little confused if it's a particular style you want, or whether you just like the idea of Louboutins?

I really wanted to get these for my wedding but couldn't afford them...

URL=http://www.bigday.co.uk/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=254][​IMG][/URL]

I tried to get Emmy to copy them using the lace from my dress, but they weren't up for it, so I went for the style in my avatar.
    Don't forget also that CLs are stupidly high. Unless you are considerably shorter than your fiance, I wouldn't advise it.

Frogbitch, Dec 3, 2010
  16. SnugglesGirl

Frogbitch

Here's another pair for Becky.

http://www.kurtgeiger.com/online-shop/186249-kg-jitterbug

Frogbitch, Dec 3, 2010
  17. SnugglesGirl

Becky Administrator

Thanks FB! :) I've seen those in the shop and they are sooo pretty! They are the wrong tone of blue for my bridesmaids, but I'm sorely tempted to get them for myself :)

Becky, Dec 3, 2010
  18. SnugglesGirl

SnugglesGirl

Hey Girls..
    Well I am leaving the fake louboutin shoe idea......I love shoes and they have loads of fab pairs....but just dont want to pay that amount for fakes.....
    Had been thinking I would wear silver shoes....I am going to have a silver/hot pink theme...anyway after lots more shoe looking I have changed my mind and now looking for hot pink heels with perhaps some silver detail....seen a few websites where you can but clip on jewellery for shoes to customise them too....so far found a few nice pairs but my size out of stock at the minute......will post a piccie of the ones I end up buying

SnugglesGirl, Dec 4, 2010
  19. SnugglesGirl

Anon_SA

FB I ab.sol.utely LOVE those shoes! Becky you must get them!!!

Anon_SA, Dec 4, 2010
  20. SnugglesGirl

SnugglesGirl

:)After searching through the net for silver and hot pink shoes...I will be dreaming of the buggers no doubt!! Cant find the perfect pair so far but found these funky pink heels (never fancied conventional wedding shoes) and thought about customising them with some clip on shoe accessories similar to the type in the piccie attaches.....noticed on a website that somebody had done something with similar and think its quite a good idea.....I know I will be searching for shoes forever and never find "the pair" where as I think this style might be more me...
    What do you think??

pinkshoe.jpg pinkshoe.jpg shoe2.jpg clips.jpg

SnugglesGirl, Dec 5, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question