Chocolate Fountain

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrsGroves2B, Dec 11, 2013.

1. MrsGroves2B

MrsGroves2B

Hello!

This year we are hosting a mini get-together on Boxing Day. It will be the first time we've hosted anything let alone over the festive period, but its not going to be a big thing, got my parents coming over for dinner then my Godparents, their daughter (who was my MOH), son-in-law and two Grandsons (one was one of the Ushers and our Godson) will be joining in the evening for tea and cake, but a buffet will be put on anyway.

We brought a chocolate fountain yesterday. I've been places that have used them and around friends and family houses and they're a hit, so thought it might be a good centre piece.

Having never used one before can anyone recommend what chocolate to use and also an alternative to add to it other than oil please? I know some chocolate wont require oil, and I have seen special chocolate fountain chocolate but am looking at standard chocolate like Galaxy, Cadburys, even supermarket own brands.

Thank you

xx

MrsGroves2B, Dec 11, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question