Cheryl Cole's 3 Words For Our Civil Ceremony

Discussion in 'Venue, Ceremony and Reception' started by teessideprincess, Jun 29, 2010.

1. teessideprincess

teessideprincess

Hi,

My H2b really wants this song to feature in our ceremony somewhere. I think it is too slow and not upbeat enough for walking out to, but wouldn't really kick in till we are at the front if we had it as walking in music.... (we are walking in together....)

So maybe for one of our signing the register songs?

Suggestions welcome

x

teessideprincess, Jun 29, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. teessideprincess

Mrs T2B (Kel)

Hi Teeside princess, welcome to the forums :)

I like this song very much, but I agree walking in to it would be... odd, as it takes it's time to start, and I agree it isn't upbeat enough for walking out to.
    However I think having it during the register signing would be a great idea.

Make sure you post in the introductions forum and tell us about yourself and also share some more of your plans... we're a nosey bunch, but very friendly :D

Mrs T2B (Kel), Jun 29, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. teessideprincess

juliak

:rolleyes:Sorry hon, but what is the song? I can't read the post properly!

juliak, Jun 29, 2010
  4. teessideprincess

juliak

Ignore me, didn't read the topic title properly, dur me!

juliak, Jun 29, 2010
  5. teessideprincess

Ian Administrator

Welcome to the forums teessideprincess!

I've fixed this now so it should appear OK, I'm not sure what happened there! :)

Ian, Jun 29, 2010
  6. teessideprincess

juliak

Thanks Ian!

juliak, Jun 29, 2010
  7. teessideprincess

Becky

Hi Teesideprincess - welcome to the forums! :)

I agree with you and Kel in that it would be a good signing the register song. When are you getting married?

Becky, Jun 30, 2010
  8. teessideprincess

teessideprincess

Thanks girls! I get married two weeks tomorrow! Music is the last and most difficult decision!
    xx

teessideprincess, Jul 2, 2010
  9. teessideprincess

ilovepink1984

Wow, 2 weeks! How exciting for you! Sorry in advance but I'm going to be really nosy now!! What dress have you got? What colour scheme? etc etc!! Sorry if you've posted this somewhere else already I just love hearing everyone elses plans!! xxx :)

ilovepink1984, Jul 2, 2010
  10. teessideprincess

teessideprincess

I have been on another forum since I got engaged but wish I knew about this one before!

I will be wearing Alfred Angelo 1191 with no veil and thin halter straps put on, my hair down and curly with a couple of white roses in the side. The colour scheme is silver, goes best with the blue carpet! Silver sashes on the chairs, diamonds on the name tags etc....

Having a hotel wedding by the sea! xx

11. teessideprincess

juliak

Sounds absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Have you got any pictures of anything you can post on here? Just read, 2 weeks...... you must be sooo excited, how are you feeling???
    Unfortunately, I can't comment on the song as I don't know it and the sound on my laptop doesn't work anymore!!!!

juliak, Jul 2, 2010
  12. teessideprincess

teessideprincess

You could google the style, although it doesn't look quite like that on me and you can't see the skirt too well. I do have some pics of me in the dress but they are on my memory stick at work ......
    We have gone for just simple and classic (hopefully)!!

13. teessideprincess

juliak

Wow it's stunning. Love the bodice detail and the way the skirt falls from the bodice at the back into a lovely 'puddle' (couldn't think of a more appropriate word if you know what I mean)! Can't wait to see the pics of you wearing it! xxx

juliak, Jul 2, 2010
  14. teessideprincess

ilovepink1984

Ah it sounds beautiful And getting married by the sea - so jealous!! Your dress looks stunning as well and I love the way the train falls at the back. Love your hair idea too - thats what I'm aiming for for my BMs - curly hair with 2 pink roses. We are are having a pink scheme even though the carpets and curtains at the venue are red! We've seen it set out with pink chair sashes etc and it looked fine - fingers crossed!

I take it from your name that you are from the Northeast? Are you getting married up there? My h2b is from up there and in laws still there. They live near Middlesbrough - Eaglescliffe nr Yarm. Do you know it?

Can't wait to see pics of your big day - sounds so lovely. Are you all set now? Everything ready excpet for the music? I'm not keen on 3 words to be honest I much prefer Parachute bu Cheryl Cole and think this could work. But I LOVE the Juno song - really lovely to walk out too xxx

15. teessideprincess

teessideprincess

Yes I am from Middlesbrough originally, and so is H2b - I know Yarm very well, in fact start a new job there in Sep! Been in Norfolk for 4 years but that is quite enough! It is lovely in lots of ways but with no links here apart from jobs, we decided to bite the bullet and go back home :) Getting married in Norfolk too, much too unpractical to live 180 miles from your wedding venue.

We are all set! Music was sooo hard to choose and we still aren't 100% Will prob hand the CD over on the day heehee. H2 b is dead set on 3 words - gotta let him have some say I guess! ;) xx

16. teessideprincess

ilovepink1984

It's a small world!! Norfolk is lovely too but I love Yarm. Quaint little place but gets so busy!! Might see you on our visits up to the inlaws. We are there about 4 times a year and always walk into Yarm as MIL likes to show her grandchildren off to all her friends!! Sometimes feels like we are being paraded around!! FIL is retiring next week as Head of Maths at Yarm school. Not keen on Middlesbrough itself - bit of an odd place - but so many beautiful places surrounding it. Whitby is one of my favourite places in the world!! What a shame you couldn't get married up there but sure your venue is lovely!

Glad you are all set. We haven't though about music yet. We are having a church ceremony though so need something a bit more traditional! There is no organist at our Chapel tho so got to look into finding one and then providing ALL the sheet music. Not going to be fun!! Yes - you'd better let h2b have a little say! :)

17. teessideprincess

Becky

Just googled your dress - gorgeous! I have to say, I love the sound of every aspect of your day - can't wait to see some pictures afterwards!

Here are some pics of the dress for everyone else to see:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Stunning!! :)

Becky, Jul 2, 2010
  18. teessideprincess

teessideprincess

Thanks! Sadly it doesnt look quite like that on me as I an only 5 foot 3! :) xx

19. teessideprincess

iPrincess26

Wow your dress looks fab and think it will look great with the small changes you're making. Can't wait to see the pictures and hope you have a fab day. :)

iPrincess26, Jul 2, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question