Cheap Wedding Dresses

Discussion in 'DIY Wedding' started by LoubieLou, Jul 25, 2010.

1. LoubieLou

LoubieLou

Anyone know any good places to get CHEAPER wedding dresses. My budget is quite small.
    Been looking on ebay but just wondered if there is any others you'd recommend.

LoubieLou, Jul 25, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. LoubieLou

iPrincess26

Mine will be coming from LandyBridal - They have a website and a shop on ebay, Suggested to me by a friend of my mum who makes wedding dresses (she has had several dresses from them and says they are amazing quality) and my dress is around £800 in the shops and will cost me approx £120 including postage from them then just need to buy my underskirt.

Hope that helps xx

Also you can get them made to measure so they should fit perfectly.

iPrincess26, Jul 25, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. LoubieLou

LoubieLou

Thats brilliant thank you =)

LoubieLou, Jul 25, 2010
  4. LoubieLou

poppleminster

There are lots of lovely independent sites that make and sell wedding dresses for a fraction of the cost of big shops. Worth also looking at dresses that are not strictly speaking wedding dresses, I adore the ones on dark angel

If you look at charity sites, lots of them are now selling second hand wedding stuff in regional shops or online. Oxfam have a website section and area shops dedicated to wedding stuff. oxfam

poppleminster, Jul 25, 2010
  5. LoubieLou

poppleminster

check out the dark angel skirts and corsets too - beautiful and the fraction of the price of a shop dress :(

poppleminster, Jul 25, 2010
  6. LoubieLou

MrsBoucher2B2012

i got mine from Bridal Tales, my dress cost £295 but it looks like they have just put the price up to £310. They are made to measure and the detail is truly beautiful. The costumer service was fantastic, i could not put my measurements into the online form so they did it all by email and sent me a free guest book for the trouble with the page. They also kept me up to date with everything and the dress arrived two weeks early.

MrsBoucher2B2012, Jul 26, 2010
  7. LoubieLou

MrsOliver2b

MrsOliver2b, Jul 26, 2010
  8. LoubieLou

Mrsg2b2011

Thats really good customer service Dani!!! Blimey wish more companies were as good as that!!! xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jul 27, 2010
  9. LoubieLou

MrsBoucher2B2012

im so impressed by them

Though now i have lost a bit of weight the dress is slightly too big on my stomach, when they emailed me to make sure i was happy with it i mentioned this and they offered to re-size it for me. Didnt really see the point since i dont know how much i will weigh in 2012, but i am very good at not gaining weight unless im pregnant so fingers crossed i stay the same or go down.

MrsBoucher2B2012, Jul 27, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question