Ceremony And First Dance Music

Discussion in 'Venue, Ceremony and Reception' started by tobeamrs, May 5, 2010.

1. tobeamrs

Mrsg2b2011

Welcome to the site PrincessH. You will love it here. Only thing insist on is that you bring us up to date with all your wedding plans, engagement story your dress....the list is endless lol lol. We are just a nosy bunch treally, but very friendly :) :D :) xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 15, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. tobeamrs

MrsBoucher2B2012

Hi and welcome PrincessH, Mrsg is right we are very nosy but in a good helpful way. How is the planning going? When is your big day?

MrsBoucher2B2012, Jun 15, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. tobeamrs

juliak

Hello princessH, welcome to our friendly, supportive and extremely nosy site, he he! You'll have to give us details hon, like when, where, dress etc etc etc. I personally am partial to pictures too, hint hint, nudge, nudge!
    We finally decided on our first dance it's a cover of Shania Twains 'Still the One'. The words fit us perfectly but couldn't bear the cheesyness (another BD dictionary contender) of Shania herself but we are avid watchers of American Idol and there was a guy called Lee Dewyze who sang it and I loved it as he's got a bit of a rock vibe to his voice which suits me down to the ground. H2b loves it too!
    Lee Dewyze - Still the One
    Hope this works!

juliak, Jun 15, 2010
  4. tobeamrs

Mrsg2b2011

Aaah Julia that song with Lee singing it is GORGEOUS!!! It gave me goosebumps!!!

Our 1st dance is to snowpatrols chasing cars as that is our song. We really wanted a song when we 1st started going out but nothing fitted then all of a sudden that song was released & it just suited us perfectly the words were perfect, so as much as a lot of people have that song it is ours because the timing was amazing xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 15, 2010
  5. tobeamrs

poppleminster

I can't slow dance to save my life! Maybe Loveong by The Cure would be good but with Ben a foot taller than me and double the sized feet, it' not looking promising!

poppleminster, Jun 15, 2010
  6. tobeamrs

Mrsg2b2011

:) Popple I can't slow dance either it will probably be more of a shuffle. However my dad is a man who loves a crowds attention so I am going to do a dance with him, starting of to a slow dance then break into a fast silly dance. Not sure to what yet but no one will expect it, they will think me & Mark will be doing it but will surprise them with my dad instead :lol: xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 15, 2010
  7. tobeamrs

vhc

the slow dancing thing is why we chose the i wanna dance with soembdoy. couldn't bear to slow dance with everyone watching! :lol:

PrincessH - don't forget, pictures are the law!
    :)

vhc, Jun 15, 2010
  8. tobeamrs

Mrsg2b2011

Yes dreading 1st dance, know I will probably trip on my dress or something lol xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 15, 2010
  9. tobeamrs

MrsBoucher2B2012

dont get me worrying about that just yet i have years to practice standing without fainting nit sure i will be able to master standing and moving at the same time lol[​IMG][​IMG]

MrsBoucher2B2012, Jun 15, 2010
  10. tobeamrs

juliak

I'm not going to slow dance, i'm going to shuffle! No-one will be able to see my feet anyway!

juliak, Jun 15, 2010
  11. tobeamrs

Mrsg2b2011

lol just lean againt your groom ladies & let them do the rest. :) Or just cuddle so you look like you are just having a loving embrace and are enjoying that too much to dance ;)xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 15, 2010
  12. tobeamrs

Frogbitch

I'm refusing to do it!!!!!!

Frogbitch, Jun 16, 2010
  13. tobeamrs

MrsBrown

we would look like the thunderbirds puppetts if we did a slow dance!!! weare having proclaimers 500 miles as it is our song ha ha... we will still look like thunderbirds puppets but everyone will be laughing so much it will distract them!!!

MrsBrown, Jun 16, 2010
  14. tobeamrs

Mrsg2b2011

Haha MrsBrown now we HAVE to see piccies of that!!
    Frogbitch I don't blame you, as much as I am looking forward to my wedding day I hate being centre of attention so am dreading it, so know its weird to do a dance with my dad that is going to draw attention but I just think if it is choreographed then there is less chance of me falling over & flashing my knickers!!! Yes Popple I promise they will be clean :D . So technically there is method in my madness xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 16, 2010
  15. tobeamrs

poppleminster

I have decided on the easiest option - the manor has no dancefloor! yaaaaay :mellow:

poppleminster, Jun 16, 2010
  16. tobeamrs

juliak

Bloody cheat you! My friends garden hasn't a dance floor either! We're putting down an old cream rug under a gazebo covered in fairylights and balloons and other niceness like that. In my head i'm hoping for final scene from Twilight....alas....i'm going to be soooo disappointed!
    Congratulations on the moderator role hon, you deserve it! Much love xxx

juliak, Jun 16, 2010
  17. tobeamrs

poppleminster

Loving the gazebo idea :mellow: Might look into that as Ben has two old gazebos! THanks for the congrats, i'm happy as I dislike spammers and like internet houseowrk far better than real housework! :lol:

poppleminster, Jun 16, 2010
  18. tobeamrs

Mrsg2b2011

Lol Popple re computer housework, I don't know how you spot it fair play to you!!! xxx
    Julia your dance floor sounds AMAZING I can just imagine it in my head & it's giving me goosebumps!!! I so can not wait to see the pictures!!! xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 16, 2010
  19. tobeamrs

Mrs Moggie

We decided on our first dance almost straight away. We're having Metallica's Nothing Else Matters. The words in it match our relationship and it just seems perfect. What I'm really struggling with is what to walk down the aisle to. We're having a civil ceremony and I just haven't got a clue!

Mrs Moggie, Jun 16, 2010
  20. tobeamrs

Mrsg2b2011

Ditto Moggie!!! I am torn between, groovy kind of love, Kissing you by Desree or canon in d major by pachabel. Oh I really can not decide & I don't help myself as keep finding more on you tube!!!! xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 16, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question