Can I Post?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by stompie, May 10, 2012.

1. stompie

stompie

Hi

I am starting a bridal wear store and need to do some market research, I would like to post a link to a survey in a couple of your forums as I feel that your members are ideally placed to answer my questions to ensure I am prepared for starting a bridal wear store and offering what brides want and need for their big day.
    I wanted to ask as I know forums like this get inundated with spam and I don't want to offend or post out of turn as I am actually getting married myself and want to use this forum for personal use too!!

The survey is a link to survey monkey, It is only 10 questions and is very quick to complete. I am looking for brides experiences of bridal wear stores, positives and negatives and what they were looking for from the whole experience. It is anonymous and I dont ask for any contact details so no one will be spammed after completing it.

If you feel its not appropriate please feel free to say no, or if it would be better that you post please do so, Link below, Otherwise please delete as you wish.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XYLML5T

Thank you for considering, I am looking for all the info I can right now and would greatly appreciate the insight your members will have

stompie, May 10, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. stompie

stompie

Great, thank you,

I'm getting married next year I've added a date but nothing confirmed as yet, we're hoping for June. A casual wedding, a friend will marry us, and celebrate at the pub we live near where we got engaged with all our friends!

I'm not working in the industry as such yet, still looking for funds to get started but I am Hoping for the next 6 months! But its hard to stay focused and not dismiss dresses because they wouldn't suit me! Lol there are some beautiful ones around! And I've noticed brutish desigbers/ manufacteurers seem to be my favs, they have more unusual dewigns that are so much more quirky than standard styles!

stompie, May 11, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. stompie

Becky

Hi stompie, welcome to the forums. It's a bit messy having the same thing posted 3 times so I've removed your other posts - hope that's ok.

I agree with you on the British dress designers! Mine was Jenny Packham :) I like the sound of your relaxed wedding!

Becky, May 11, 2012
  4. stompie

Helen

Have filled in your survey :)

Tell us more about your wedding!

Helen, May 14, 2012
  5. stompie

stompie

Oh sorry about that, thought it would be ok to post in relevant topics, my bad!

Thanks to those who have posted, really do appreciate your info and experiences!

My day is going to be fun and informal and silly, one of my best friends registared online as a joke to marry people but he's so close to me and my fiance it just made sense he do it, I want to do it outside but my partners not so keen so we are still looking for the perfect spot but I'm sure we'll know when we find it,

Really excited about it all, gonna have lots of games and fun things for the guests!

stompie, May 16, 2012
  6. stompie

MrsBrown

I filled in the survey.

Is it legal then? Are you in the uk? To be legal I thought the place had to be registered and approved?

MrsBrown, May 16, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question