Bridesmaid Gift Box

Discussion in 'DIY Wedding' started by nikster1987, Dec 16, 2012.

1. nikster1987

nikster1987

I have recently joined Pinterest and have been pinning plenty of wedding ideas and have come across a lovely idea posted for a DIY bridesmaid gift box.
    The box includes a small bottle of champagne, a champagne flute, a top, and a couple of other things.
    I just wondered though, does anyone have any other ideas to add to it?

Attached Files:

nikster1987, Dec 16, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. nikster1987

Becky Administrator

You could use whatever you like really! Often brides give their bridesmaids jewellery as a present - either what they are going to wear on the day itself or something separate to that. Alternatively you could go for something completely different depending on the person - I gave my made of honour a voucher for a saucy photoshoot!!

Becky, Dec 17, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. nikster1987

MrsGroves2B

This is exactly what I am doing for my bridesmaids, but I do cardmaking, scrapbooking, etc, so I've brought some mache boxes and paint, and am going to decorate them, make them personalised, then inside I'm going to put things in there like a copy of the invitation, a copy of the save the date card, an order of service, a couple of photos, etc, to make it more of a memory/keepsake box. I'm doing a similar kind of thing for us, but will probably be a larger white box for our cards, etc.

MrsGroves2B, Mar 23, 2013
    Becky likes this.
  4. nikster1987

HEPPY1990

maybe a few chocolates

HEPPY1990, Jun 23, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question