Bridesmaid Dresses

Discussion in 'Wedding Fashion' started by Alice G., Jun 26, 2014.

1. Alice G.

Alice G.

Just started to planning my wedding and the main thing was a theme and colour. We decided to do it in pastels and I just want my bridesmaids wear the same style dress in different - pastel - colours. I have check few online stores with bridesmaid dresses and found one from London. It is Evica.co.uk. They have few dresses I like, The prices are great, I have called them and been told they can make those dresses in any colours I wish. Just wonder are they good? Is anybody here who have dresses from them? I need 5 dresses which are pre-orders and can't travel to their London's showroom to see the dress before buy. Are they worth to buy from them?

Alice G., Jun 26, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. Alice G.

Becky Administrator

Hi Alice, welcome to the forum! :)

I've never heard of that site before, and if you need 5 dresses then that's quite a big cost for something you haven't seen...

Becky, Jun 27, 2014
    1. Advertisements

3. Alice G.

KaganBond

Great! It will look good that you and your bridesmaids will wear the same style dress.GUD LUCK.

KaganBond, Jul 5, 2014
  4. Alice G.

Jillian

I have never heard of them either. Maybe you could see if they could send you color swatches and then base your decision off that?

Jillian, Jul 18, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question