Brides Interview Room?

Discussion in 'Venue, Ceremony and Reception' started by Sez, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Sez

Sez

I've just been sent some more info on the venue that we have booked, the standard timetable, the lovely invoice etc. It says on the form that i have a 'Brides Interview Room'.... well what on earth is that and whats it for... anyone know?

i'm stuck at work at the moment so cant call and find out but to be honest i'm just curious and thought you ladies would know

Sez, Jan 19, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. Sez

iPrincess26

I think the registrar has a chat with you and OH (separately of course!) before you go ahead (to get payment among other q's) just to check you are still happy to go through with it all I think so it could be for that. Hope it helps, or you could ask the venue.

iPrincess26, Jan 19, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. Sez

Sez

yeah i looked into that iand it seems that that's pretty much what it was... thanks!

Sez, Jan 19, 2011
  4. Sez

poppleminster

Hilarious way to write it though. I had visions of you grilling all the guests to check they wont say anything untoward at the crucial point in the ceremony when they ask if anyone knows of any lawful reason you can't get married :)

poppleminster, Jan 21, 2011
  5. Sez

Sez

haha yeah... it doesnt sound very appealing does it :)

Sez, Jan 21, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question