Bridal Party Gift Idea

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by MrsGroves2B, Jul 30, 2012.

1. MrsGroves2B

MrsGroves2B

Hi!

I've just been on eBay (I'm not a regular user, in fact I only joined today myself, everything else I had was always done by my Dad!)

I found what I thought was a lovely gift idea for the bridal party, and at a very reasonable price!

Lucky sixpences- real sixpences dated between two dates (I can't remember but when they were minted) and the card on the front has thank you for being our .... and on the back they put the bride and grooms' names and the date of the wedding. If you want a name on the front you can too at no extra charge and you can choose from a large list of roles!

I've just ordered three, one for my Maid of Honour and two for my bridesmaids, and had their names on them too, so they read thank you Claire/Toni/Abigail for being our Maid of Honour/Bridesmaid with Rebecca and Christopher 29th June 2013 on the back for £1.25 each and free postage and packing!

The seller is called Sixpences and has 100% positive feedback with over 2000 feedbacks. I just messaged them and got a reply within 15-20 minutes, replied back and had another message within 10 minutes and they told me my purchased was printed and will be dispatched today.

They do other things too, but I thought these were fantastic for a little gift and at such a good cost and personalised too! They're worth checking out for ideas!

They do them for the following:
    • Bridesmaid.
    • Best Man.
    • Page Boy.
    • Witness.
    • Sharing our Special Day.
    • Everything.
    • Usher.
    • Father of the Bride.
    • Father of the Groom.
    • Mother of the Bride.
    • Mother of the Groom.
    • Helper.
    • Maid of Honour.
    • Ring Bearer.
    • Giving the Bride Away.
    • Flower Girl.
    • Matron of Honour.
    • Chief Bridesmaid.
    • Groomsman..
    • Sister of the Birde.
    • Sister of the Groom.
    • Brother of the Bride.
    • Brother of the Groom.
    • Brother-in-Law.
    • Sister-in-Law.
    • Grandmother of the Bride.
    • Grandmother of the Groom.
    • Grandfather of the Bride.
    • Grandfather of the Groom.

They're worth checking out, and the seller was so friendly and polite over messages, as if nothing is too much trouble!

xx

MrsGroves2B, Jul 30, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsGroves2B

MrsGroves2B

I've only recently joined, but these coins are lovely, so have got them so far for my maid of honour, my 2 bridesmaids, our best man, our page boy, Father of the Bride and Father of the Groom. I have placed another order this morning for our ring bearer, Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom. We already brought two others for our ushers before we found these so was gutted I'd brought them, but they're nice and presented well so its not too bad.

xx

MrsGroves2B, Aug 12, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsGroves2B

nikster1987

I was thinking the same kind of thing. I've seen some little charms with beads, a heart and a sixpence and thought they were lovely! I also saw some male keyrings that were similar with a top hat. They also sound amazing sellers by the fast responses.

nikster1987, Aug 30, 2012
  4. MrsGroves2B

MrsGroves2B

There's some lovely things out there, I don't want to spend a lot though, so these were lovely!

xx

MrsGroves2B, Sep 7, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question