Beautiful Phil Collins '9976' Wedding Dress For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by kat, May 26, 2012.

1. kat

kat

I am looking to sell my Phil Collins gown '9976.' I am the only owner and the dress has been professionally cleaned and boxed for preservation since my big day last summer.

The dress is a white silk A-line dress with stunning lace and beading detail. It is a size 14 - to fit bust 39"; waist 30"; hips 41". The straps have been shortened slightly and the skirt hemmed (I am 5'6") but the dress remains unaltered other than these adjustments. It is zip fastened and has a train that can be hooked up for later on in the day.

The dress was so comfortable and looks stunning in the light in our photographs.

I am asking for £450 o.n.o

Please contact me if you would like to try this on. I am based in the Wirral, Merseyside.

kat, May 26, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. kat

kat

Hi, the dress originally cost £850. I currently have it for sale in a shop but i will contact the manager and get it back if you are interested in buying the dress.

kat, Aug 8, 2015
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question