Anybody Else Worried About Their H2B's Stag Do?

Discussion in 'Stag and Hen Parties' started by Suzi83, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Suzi83

Suzi83

I know this probably sounds really dumb, particularly coming from a woman in her 30s but I'm worried about my other half's stag do. All I know about it thus far is that they're taking him abroad. I'm just scared that either something will happen to him or that he'll cheat on me while he's away. Now the stupid thing is I know his friends and I honestly don't believe they'd encourage him to cheat but I can't help worrying about that. I've been cheated on previously so that probably isn't helping. Any tips/help/advice on how to stop being a neurotic mess about his stag do and just let him enjoy it?

Suzi83, Aug 26, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. Suzi83

Helen

I wasn't worried about my husbands stag, apart from I didn't want to clear up any sick! I trust him not to do anything like cheat on me, yes he does look at scantily clad females but what man doesn't?! Looking is fine, just don't touch in my opinion. I don't want to sound harsh but if you can't trust him I wouldn't be marrying him.

Have you got anything planned while he will be away? If you can arrange to do something (or even have your hen party at the same time) you won't worry about him so much.

I know men tend to be a bit silly on boys nights out, drink too much and do stupid dares but there are usually a few in the party that won't let things get out of hand, ie they wouldn't leave him in a dangerous situation I'm sure if they are truly his friends. How much before the wedding is his stag? My husbands friends all have theirs 'eyebrow regrowing' time before the wedding as apparently losing your eyebrows is common on stag parties... My husband kept his.

Helen, Aug 26, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. Suzi83

Suzi83

Helen, thanks for your comments and advice. I do trust him but I also know what it's like when guys get together in a group. I have no problem with him flirting or looking at other women either.

Not thus far because I'm not 100% sure when his friends have organised the stag do for. Maybe you're right about organising something with my girlfriends whilst he's away. I do know that the stag do will be long before the wedding so I have no worries in regard to his eyebrows.hair being shaved off or anything similar.

I'll just have to trust both him and his friends in regard to the stag do.

Suzi83, Aug 27, 2013
  4. Suzi83

Helen

A lot of hen parties I have been on have been at the same time as the stag. Try not to worry about it! :)

Helen, Aug 27, 2013
  5. Suzi83

Suzi83

I'll try not to and I may arrange my hen do for the same time but I don't think we'll be going abroad - one of the best men has already told me that they're taking him away somewhere outside of the UK.

Suzi83, Aug 27, 2013
  6. Suzi83

MrsGroves2B

Our Stag and Hen Nights were not on the same day, but next days (mine was the Friday night and his was the Saturday night). I stayed at my parents' house the night of mine and he stayed the night at his parents' house on the night of his, purely because of the time we'd get back in, and we were both closer to our parents' houses. The reason we did them on different nights was because we had a few people with children and for both to come out childcare would be an issue, so made them next days.

I said to Chris that he wasn't going to start throwing up around me, so he stayed at his parents, said he wasn't going to drink a lot, then ended up throwing up outside the local pub and during the night in his Mom's washing up bowl, meaning she had to go out and buy a new one! (I don't do sick- I have got almost like a phobia to sick!)

I'm sure all will be fine, and there's no need to worry.

MrsGroves2B, Sep 11, 2013
  7. Suzi83

futuremrsH

My brother in laws want to go to benedorm but we simply dont have the cash for it. My bro in laws are mental so he will prob come back with a waxed chest and a tatoo :/
    And h2b isnt a massive drinker/party goer. He said just to 'conform' they will go out for a curry and some drinks bit I said if hedoesnt want a stag do then dont have one.
    And strippers dont bother me. If I have a hen party and I have a stripper its the same thing.
    I dont even think I want a hen party tbh......

futuremrsH, Oct 9, 2013
  8. Suzi83

EllieBaker

If you trust him and you don't think his friends would encourage him to cheat, then why worry? He'll go out with his mates, have some fun and that will be that. :)

EllieBaker, Dec 17, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question