Any More Abroad Wedding Ladies

Discussion in 'Weddings Abroad' started by fall3n-ang3l, May 1, 2010.

1. fall3n-ang3l

jemra

Loving this forum :) So good to be able to see my countdown clock again!
    I'm going to be a Cyprus bride in July! x

jemra, May 3, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. fall3n-ang3l

fall3n-ang3l

yes iam loving the countdown as well,tommorow i hit DOUBLE FIGURES!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

sarah

fall3n-ang3l, May 4, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. fall3n-ang3l

vickingreg

10th June in Gibraltar x

vickingreg, May 4, 2010
  4. fall3n-ang3l

jbc

I have just stumbled across this site to!
    Get married 31st May at the Elysium Paphos
    Not long now[​IMG]

jbc, May 4, 2010
  5. fall3n-ang3l

MRST2B

Hi - Im getting married in Turkey in Aug, really cant wait now! x

MRST2B, May 4, 2010
  6. fall3n-ang3l

Lindi

Hi Ladies,
    I am getting married on a ski resort in Italy on 29th jan 2011 can't wait! xx

Lindi, May 14, 2010
  7. fall3n-ang3l

fall3n-ang3l

i think my h2b would love to get married at a ski resort,he loves snowboarding

sarah

fall3n-ang3l, May 14, 2010
  8. fall3n-ang3l

Sarsaparilla

We've just decided that we're going to get married abroad, woooooooooooooop! not booked anything yet but planning for next year :blink:

Sarsaparilla, May 2, 2011
  9. fall3n-ang3l

MrsMay2011

Didn't realise there we're so many 'destination' brides on here! :D I'm getting married in NYC in TWELVE DAYS!!!! Fly out a week today!!!

How have you found/are you finding organising a wedding abroad? I have to say I've found most respects very straightforward, as I got a package. The only stressy bit was when we decided to book a hair/makeup person independently from our wedding planners (as cheaper) and all went t**ts up and they let us down with 4 weeks to go, should have just gone with the wedding planners people lol

MrsMay2011, May 5, 2011
  10. fall3n-ang3l

Helen

We got back yesterday and it was amazing! I would def reccommend going abroad, it was very easy to do and not too expensive ;)

Helen, May 19, 2011
  11. fall3n-ang3l

alfamillie

Yes - newbie from Y&YW too..
    We're getting married on Sept 17th in Provence, France

Millie's mood board

I need to work out how to add a ticker - can't remember!
    M

alfamillie, Jun 16, 2011
  12. fall3n-ang3l

gidget

Yes ! we are getting married in New Zealand.. cheaper to do it out there as my parents live out there, we can have the ceremony AND reception all outside at their house..however getting some of h2b's family out there could be a bit of a problem, still it will work out..

We are having the ceremony etc in feb 2014 and then will have a big party in the Uk for friends and other family who cant make it out there in June of the same year so at least I will get to wear my dress twice..

gidget, Jul 10, 2011
  13. fall3n-ang3l

Becky

Hi gidget, welcome to the site! :) That's great news about being able to have your wedding in New Zealand - and at your parents house! Must be nice to be planning a wedding abroad and to have family there to help out with planning!

Becky, Jul 11, 2011
  14. fall3n-ang3l

poppleminster

Welcome to the forum Millie and Gidget xxxxxx

I LOVE your mood board M, really goes together well.

Gidget - New Zealand will be wonderful, I am already suffering bride envy!

poppleminster, Jul 11, 2011
  15. fall3n-ang3l

alfamillie

That's funny Gidget- after our wedding this side of the world we will be celebrating in New Zealand for those of my Kiwi H2B's family friends who aren't able to make it here. Also good to have something to look forward to in February! Looking forward to seeing/hearing your plans unfold,
    Millie Kiwi2B

alfamillie, Jul 11, 2011
  16. fall3n-ang3l

alfamillie

alfamillie, Jul 11, 2011
  17. fall3n-ang3l

alfamillie

Thanks PM! Yes I hope the day goes as well as the mood board. Invitations are finally out now so no turning back ;-)

alfamillie, Jul 11, 2011
  18. fall3n-ang3l

Summer31

I'm getting married next May (probably) in the South of France (probably) near Toulouse! As you can see, we didn't plan much :)

Summer31, May 28, 2013
  19. fall3n-ang3l

Becky

Welcome to the forums! Sounds like a beautiful idea, have you started looking into it yet? Hubby and I are currently looking at a holiday to the south of France and I can't wait!

Becky, May 28, 2013
  20. fall3n-ang3l

zoecrystal

Wedding review by Mr & Mrs Dawson.
    My now husband and myself decided we wanted to get married abroad with the sunshine. We both had our hearts set on the destination where we wanted to marry as we had previously visited a few times before hand. We went to all travel agents and unfortunately none of them provided wedding packages for Altinkum. We then took it upon ourselves to search the internet for private wedding coordinators who work in Altinkum. We really did strike gold when we came across Platinum Weddings website. We did most of the organising by email and the rest by telephone. They were able to accommodate anything we wanted for our special day and understood exactly the way we wanted it. We did have our worries; after all we hadn’t met any of the team face to face (who wouldn’t). Finally the day came to meet the team the first day of arriving in Turkey and we couldn’t praise them enough for how comfortable they made us in their presence. They took my husband and I for all the paperwork, medicals etc, we didn’t have to worry about anything they had everything covered. Showed us the venues for our big day and if we didn’t think they were suitable were willing to look for something else instead. They even met with all the family to go through the day with them. Finally the day came for us to finally tie the knot and we cannot describe in words how wonderful everything was. The guests were took in separate cars, brought all the flowers to us so everyone had them. We had a beach wedding and the venue was so beautiful it went further then anyone’s expectations it was fabulously decorated it was truly amazing. They even had our colour theme matched perfectly. They had a red carpet laid on the sand and my ‘walking down the aisle’ song playing out towards the ocean. The ceremony exceeded all our wishes it really did. The venue for after the ceremony was decorated just as beautiful as the beach the guys really outdone themselves it was more then we could have asked for. They also took us to two destinations for our pictures to be professionally taken one at the Apollon Temple and the other was on the beach for the sunset. Our full day was recorded by video also and it’s a great treasure to be able to watch it back as well as look at the pictures to remember our special day. The full team are focused on what you desire and will do anything to achieve your happiness. For the service they provided and what they achieved would have cost four times the amount in the UK then it did with Platinum Weddings. We couldn’t thank them enough for what they did to make our day so special and we organised it all without meeting them. There is nothing these guys can’t or won’t do for you. We are so glad we came across Platinum Weddings and we will be forever grateful to the team for making our special day that little bit more special.

zoecrystal, Feb 7, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question