Any Forget-Me-Not Brides Out There?

Discussion in 'Wedding Fashion' started by Mrs T2B (Kel), May 30, 2010.

1. Mrs T2B (Kel)

Mrs T2B (Kel)

My dress is the understated 'Jennifer' by Forget-me-not designs.
    I don't seem to find my people who are having, or have heard of F-M-N designs.... anyone here ? [​IMG]

Mrs T2B (Kel), May 30, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. Mrs T2B (Kel)

Becky

I've not heard of it before, but just looked at the website [​IMG] For those who want to take a look click here

I love the one you've chosen! I tried on a dress just like this, but I've got quite broad shoulders and it just didn't suit me sadly. I really like the look of the French collection too, they are really elegant.

[​IMG]

Becky, May 31, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. Mrs T2B (Kel)

iPrincess26

I hadn't heard of them (only 1 stockist in my area - and not near me) but they have some fabulous dresses. Yours looks lovely.

iPrincess26, May 31, 2010
  4. Mrs T2B (Kel)

Mrs T2B (Kel)

oo yes thats my dress :) The picture doesn't do it justice... and in some ways neither does the model as she's very slim up and down. I'm not very tall (5ft 3inches) and am kinda hourglass shaped, with the boning in the dress I go all jessica rabbit, which is just excellent :D

I love it because on the hanger it looks very understated.. but once I put it on I felt like a movie star! I couldn't stop smiling!

The french lace is very detailed and there's no sparkles or bling on it .. however, I really wanted some, so they are putting some on especially for me around the scalloping across the bust and around the hem & train [​IMG]
    They were really excited to do it too.. they said "wow that would just look fabulous and not to over the top"!

It arrives on 6th July.. eeek! my wedding is 10th [​IMG]

However it's been made to measure, so as long as I don't shrink through stress or eat too many cakes the lady at the bridal store said that we'll be fine time wise as the alterations should be minimal ... I hope so! [​IMG]

Mrs T2B (Kel), May 31, 2010
  5. Mrs T2B (Kel)

Helen

Your dress is gorgeous! :)

Helen, May 31, 2010
  6. Mrs T2B (Kel)

Becky

Sounds fabulous - can't wait to see some pics of you in it after your wedding! [​IMG]

Becky, May 31, 2010
  7. Mrs T2B (Kel)

Mrs T2B (Kel)

thanks ladies :)
    I will share some of my fitting... 5 weeks away, so long! [​IMG]

Mrs T2B (Kel), May 31, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question