Another Newbie!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by MrsS2B, Sep 6, 2012.

1. MrsS2B

MrsS2B

Hi to everyone

I'm new to this site. I have been with my fiance for 12yrs & we have finally decided it's time to get married ;).

We have set the date for May next year, so I have been planning like mad heehee.

Raye xx

MrsS2B, Sep 6, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsS2B

Becky

Welcome to the forums and congratulations!! :D What date in May are you getting married? Mine was on the 7th! Lovely time of the year to get hitched!

How is your planning coming along so far?

Becky, Sep 6, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsS2B

MrsS2B

We are getting married on the 16th, which is a Thursday, due to our honeymoon starting on the 17th (originally it was just going to be a holiday so we booked it then decided it would be our honeymoon) & a mid-week wedding has made things cheaper as we are on a
    tight budget :)

Planning is going great! Already have h2b suit & accessories, all flowers & bouquets (having artificial as we both have hayfever), ceremony booked, reception venue booked, have our rings, bridesmaids sorted but need to get their attire, cakemaker booked, dj booked, I'm diy-ing the invitations etc, h2b has made our postbox, have got dec's for centrepiecs, got my jewellery, tiara, I do have one dress but keep looking for other options (I like 3 at the moment lol). Ummmm I'm sure there are a million more things we have sorted but can't think of anything else at the moment hahaha.

May is a lovely time & if the weather is dodgy there is always umberella's lol. I didn't realise until after we booked the date that it is also one of my nan's birthday, which made me emotional, so it will be a lovely way to remember her :)

MrsS2B, Sep 6, 2012
  4. MrsS2B

Zoe

Sounds like you're very organised. Do you have any pics??? Oh, and welcome.

Zoe, Sep 6, 2012
  5. MrsS2B

Becky

Sounds like it is all going well! We'd love to see the shortlist of dresses... :D

Becky, Sep 6, 2012
  6. MrsS2B

iPrincess26

Ooooh the day after us! You sound organised which is always a good thing, where are you getting married? Any pics? Welcome to the forum :)

iPrincess26, Sep 6, 2012
  7. MrsS2B

Helen

Welcome!

It sounds like you have it all under control. Mid week weddings are great, we did mid week, and the two weddings we have been invited to next year are both mid week too :)

Helen, Sep 6, 2012
  8. MrsS2B

MrsS2B

Thank you everyone for your welcome's :)

I have to take pic's of everything I lost my charger to my camera & had to order a new one which arrived 2 days ago so will get snapping this weekend then post some pic's, although my diy projects are work's in progress as I bounce from one thing to another heehee :D

Becky the 3 dresses I'm loving at the moment are Alfred Angelo 1136, Maggie Sottero 'Michelle' & Maggie Sottero 'Adelaide', I like abit of bling heehee.

iPrincess we live in West Sussex & originally we had decided we were only going to have a very small wedding as we don't have contact with my family (apart from my children), so we booked the registrar office, its very nice though.

MrsS2B, Sep 7, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question