Advise needed please MAKE UP and UNDIES

Discussion in 'Wedding Fashion' started by Kimmie, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Kimmie

Kimmie

Hey,
    My H2B had previosuly mentioned that he wanted me to look like "me" on the day.... so i went to MAC got some decent concealer and foundation,
    so im now thinking about doing my own make-up on the day... instead of getting someone to come and do it... however im undecided! has anyone done this ?

Also,
    Im looking at bridal undies.. i want white, strappless bra, decent bit of push up ;) and a nice pair of french's or something with garter belt and stockings.... where has everyone got theirs from??

Kimmie, Nov 16, 2015
    1. Advertisements

2. Kimmie

nikster1987

Hi.

I was thinking about doing my own makeup, but I wouldn't know where to start. I usually just throw on some eyeliner and mascara so I don't really know what I'm doing. It would save an expense if you have the ability. Fo me...I think I'll contact a professional lol.

As for Undies, maybe you could have a look at boux avenue or somewhere like that.

nikster1987, Dec 18, 2015
    1. Advertisements

3. Kimmie

Becky Administrator

I was wearing Spanx under my dress - not particularly sexy!! ;)

I really like M&S for undies, especially push-up bras. If you want something special, then Agent Provocateur is really good. I buy their stuff in the sale when they have massive discounts - it's too expensive otherwise!

Becky, Dec 22, 2015
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question