Advice For Wedding Location

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by LoveBugs, May 14, 2014.

1. LoveBugs

LoveBugs

Hey girls,

I really do not want to get on your nerves, but I'm really looking for some support and haven't gotten an answer yet. I thought maybe in this section someone could help. So I am still in an early phase of the wedding planning and hab the idea to rent a professional tent for the big day (like this). Has everyone ever made experiences with tents like that? Is it suitable for a wedding or do you think it will be too much?

Thanks already,
    Best Cindy

LoveBugs, May 14, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. LoveBugs

Kirbz

Hi,

I know a friend who is due to get married next month and is renting out a marquee which is similar to a tent. Tents/Marquees can be quite nice as you are able to decorate them how you want and also can be cheaper than venue halls depending on who the supplier is. Maybe if you're unsure ask to visit one of their tents set up before an event. From the pictures the tents look quite sturdy.

Hope this helps. Remember it's your wedding go with what you like. Hope that helps.

Kirbz

Kirbz, May 28, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question