Advertising / Married For

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Printfetti, May 24, 2010.

1. Printfetti

Printfetti

I signed up the other day as we (Myself Emma and my Husband Matthew) run a small business creating personalised photo confetti (which we call Printfetti). But I can't see anything on the board pro-or against us replying to questions for ideas and suggesting our products.

Also as we are already married, the sign in the top right says "You've been married for -4377 days!" might need a little forum mod there. BTW congrats on the skin for this IPB forum, looks FAB! My husband uses IPB on his kit car forum but it doesn't look as good as this :)

Emma

Printfetti, May 24, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. Printfetti

Ian Administrator

Welcome to the forums, Emma - and thanks for the heads up about the countdown mod, I'll work on fixing this now :).

Ian, May 25, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. Printfetti

Becky

Hi Emma, welcome to the site.

It's ok to have a minimal link in your signature, like you do at the moment, however that's the maximum advertising of services that we can allow - otherwise the forum would turn in to a free for all. However, please don't post direct advertising in threads - you are of course free to participate as normal and will attract some visitors that see your sig :). At some point in the future we will open an "ask the expert" or suppliers section, which will be more suited to what you are after.

P.S. Glad you like the site design!

Becky, May 25, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question