Adlington Hall Anyone?

Discussion in 'Venue, Ceremony and Reception' started by MrsC2Be, May 1, 2010.

1. MrsC2Be

MrsC2Be

Hey Ladies,

Anyone else out there married/looking at Adlington Hall for their wedding? We're pretty keen on it, but going for the Hunting Lodge, rather than the actual hall, coz we ain't that posh!

If anyone has any thoughts on it, be great to hear from you x

MrsC2Be, May 1, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsC2Be

bridetobe200910

We have chosen Shrigley Hall as they have rooms for small weddings. I am really pleased so far!

When are you getting married?

bridetobe200910, May 1, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsC2Be

Becky

We went to look at Adlington Hall - it's gorgeous! We were thinking of having the ceremony in the main hall and the reception etc in the Hunting Lodge. My friend had a wedding there and it was a great venue - and also the gardens are beautiful which makes for some great pics!

Becky, May 2, 2010
  4. MrsC2Be

MrsC2Be

I went to Shrigley Hall for a couple of balls and stuff with Sixth Form, it was lovely! We were thinking of having everyone stay at Shrigley Hall, so people can play golf, use the spa and we can all have dinner the night before and breakfast the day after.

We're getting married (hopefully) September 2012. We're paying for most of it ourselves, with a bit of help from parents, so will take a while to save up.

We liked Adlington Hall because that way everyone is in one place, don't have to worry about losing people in between or anything and it had a nice feel to it. We went to look at the Hunting Lodge one Sunday and it was set up for a charity lunch, so it made it easier to visualise how it would look.

MrsC2Be, May 2, 2010
  5. MrsC2Be

MrsC2Be

We've made a provisional booking today for 31st August 2012. It's still ages away, but I am soooooo excited!!! :D

MrsC2Be, Jul 13, 2010
  6. MrsC2Be

Mrsg2b2011 Guest

Congrats hun!! Thats wonderful news xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jul 13, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question