A Royal Hen Do

Discussion in 'Stag and Hen Parties' started by Becky, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Becky

Becky

I have a date for my hen do! Turns out the only date that everyone could do was... you guessed it... 29th April 2011!! :p

So I'm now thinking that it would be quite funny to incorporate the royal wedding somehow. We will of course be oogling Kate's dress, and I'm thinking later on we could head out wearing tiaras?! I guess I'll have to wait and see what my maid of honour comes up with - I hate not knowing!!

Anyone got any thoughts on how we could incorporate a royal wedding vibe? :D

Becky, Dec 24, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. Becky

poppleminster

ooooh ooooh and more ooooh. Will get thinking cap on. Depending upon how brave you are, you can get white fur stole type things? The others could have tiaras and you could have a crown LOL. It's an awesome idea for a hen night. Lets just hope they don't get you a Prince William stripogram!!!!!!!

poppleminster, Dec 24, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. Becky

poppleminster

and if they do then we expect photos :)

poppleminster, Dec 24, 2010
  4. Becky

MrsBrown

Can you get prince William strippgrams! ha ha, he will prob be on triple time!!!!

MrsBrown, Dec 25, 2010
  5. Becky

MrsBrown

Ohyou couldstart the day by getting all dressed up and watch the wedding?? I am still wanting to have a wedding party where all my friends wear their dresses or bridesmaid dresses!!!!! But anyway you could seat the day like this drinking champagne!! Then onto yr do! Tiara and crown sounds good idea! Will get thinking too!

MrsBrown, Dec 25, 2010
  6. Becky

poppleminster

I have no prior experience of Wills stripograms but am sure they probably exist somewhere. :)

poppleminster, Dec 25, 2010
  7. Becky

Becky

Ha ha I'm not so sure about the existence of Prince William strippers... although it sounds far better than some dodgy fireman/policeman/etc... :)

Fab ideas keep em coming!! :)

Becky, Dec 26, 2010
  8. Becky

Scarlett~lady

Scarlett~lady, Dec 27, 2010
  9. Becky

MrsBrown

ha ha they are so funny!!!! You could have all your guests as members of the royal family and you could be the princess!!!

MrsBrown, Dec 28, 2010
  10. Becky

Becky

Honestly where do companies come up with these ideas?! Ha ha very funny though!! :D

Becky, Dec 30, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question