2Nd August 2013- Best Day Of My Life!

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by MrsStobe813, Aug 4, 2011.

1. MrsStobe813

MrsStobe813

Well, the date is now announced and indeed, I will be walking the aisle at 4.30pm on Friday, 2nd August 2013 :-D

The ceremony will be outdoors in a beautiful pagoda in a rose garden with a few select family and friends present. I will be walking the aisle to Canon in D Major (been practising my footwork already!) and our recessional will be You're My Best Friend by Queen- not sure what we'll have for the signing of the register, the sound of the local zoo I think!

As you can probably already tell, I'm VERY excited! I've been planning the big day with Matt ever since we got engaged on 3rd February last year, we viewed every venue we could but eliminated them all for whatever reason until I basically forced Matt to agree to the pagoda. I will be wearing a lace trim dress with my mother's wedding tiara and my black and blue stripey footless leggings (there's reason for them being my "something blue"). My bouquet will be ivory roses and the jewellery will be something Matt is buying me for my birthday next month. Whew! That's all for now WB'ers! I'll get off of my little bubble now...

MrsStobe813 x

MrsStobe813, Aug 4, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsStobe813

poppleminster

Yay! It's lovely when you get a date, no matter how far in advance, it all becomes real :angry: xxxx

poppleminster, Aug 4, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsStobe813

Becky

Congratulations for setting a date! It all sounds fab so far, I'm looking forward to hearing more about your planning as it progresses :angry:

Becky, Aug 4, 2011
  4. MrsStobe813

MrsStobe813

It's slow progress as H2B works some weekends, so wedding planning time is quite limited. It's definitely exciting though and I'm going for a dress browse with my lovely Mum next month! Not buying yet, but looking hurt nobody!

MrsStobe813, Aug 4, 2011
  5. MrsStobe813

Savage

I'm getting married on the same day at the same time!! :)

Savage, Aug 1, 2012
  6. MrsStobe813

MrsBrown

1 year tomorrow :)

MrsBrown, Aug 1, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question