27Th

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by connie, Nov 7, 2010.

1. connie

connie

I am getting married on the 27th anybody else?? I havent done nething yet apart from book the venue and sorted the register! neeeeddd helppp!xx

connie, Nov 7, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. connie

Becky

Bank holidays are a great time to get married - good choice!

Depending on where you want to get your dress, now might be a good time to start looking round as some places take a while to order them in. Have you had any thoughts on what type of dress? I had some ideas, and ended up getting something completely different! (I think this is true for lots of brides though!) it's best to just go any start trying things on because you'll get a really good idea of what suits you and what you like.

Now would also be a good time to start looking round for other main suppliers - eg photographer, caterer, etc. Sometimes they can get booked up quite far in advance and if there is one in particular that you want, best to book early.

Other than that, if you are sending out Save the Date cards they usually go out around 12 months before the wedding, but not everyone does them (might depend on whether you've got people coming who might have to travel far).

I'm sure the ladies here will have lots of other ideas about things to start thinking about now :lol:

Wedding planning is so much fun though! Looking forward to hearing about how it all goes for you! :)

Becky, Nov 7, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question