16+ Brides In Their Dresses

Discussion in 'Big Beautiful Brides' started by MrsApplen2be, May 2, 2010.

1. MrsApplen2be

MrsApplen2be

This was a topic I always found useful a great way of showing that curvier ladies look beautiful in their wedding dresses. When I wobbled I loved remembering how beautiful you can look and even before I bought my dress it was a great way of calming myself and realising that you dont have to be a size 8 to look good.

This is me in my dress.....I still wobble over it. I feel quite big in it but I also try to remember that this dress is a bit big for me and will fit better once fitted....ill repost a pic when it is. :)

Be brave ladies!!! Im a size 18. xx

[​IMG]

MrsApplen2be, May 2, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsApplen2be

WelshBride

Ahah you beat me to it, I was just going to start a thread off on here lol

I've told you before you look stunning and have got nothing to worry about :)

WelshBride, May 2, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsApplen2be

MrsApplen2be

Wobbles....wobbles......proof though that it wasnt just me who found this paticular thread useful. x

MrsApplen2be, May 2, 2010
  4. MrsApplen2be

WelshBride

I've found it really useful and found a thread the other day that was so true!.

I've just copied it and this is what she says (sorry if its not allowed)

Well, after two years of planning I finally got to marry my lovely man! I had the best day ever, and felt fantastic all day. I consciously decided not to let my size be an issue in the run up or on the day - after all, none of my guests were turning up expecting me to have magically transformed into a size 8, and if I didn't manage to relax and have fun none of the guests would. I was hugely inspired by all the photos and reports on this forum - so many ladies looking absolutely stunning in their beautiful dresses. My husband had fallen for me the way I was - and I suspected if I'd made myself miserable eating only lettuce for 18 months beforehand I wouldn't be any less worried about my weight on the day. So I made a real effort to be relaxed in the run up to the day, and on the day of the wedding I found myself excited but not nervous. Surrounded by people I love and walking up the aisle to John, I felt like I was walking on air. I'm now horribly jealous of everyone who's still planning their day - you'll feel a million dollars, ladies!! xx

WelshBride, May 2, 2010
  5. MrsApplen2be

fall3n-ang3l

i think you look stunning and dont look a size 18,iam a size 16 and have the same feelings

sarah

fall3n-ang3l, May 3, 2010
  6. MrsApplen2be

ribboninthesky

You look stunning, and I wouldn't have you down as a size 18, no way!

Your husband will be so proud of you on your wedding day x

ribboninthesky, May 3, 2010
  7. MrsApplen2be

MrsApplen2be

Thanks girls....I just fell in love with you all haha! I think we all wobble a bit with dresses their just so different to anything you have ever worn or will ever wear again but I feel fab when im in it. xx

MrsApplen2be, May 3, 2010
  8. MrsApplen2be

Helen

You look lovely :D

Helen, May 4, 2010
  9. MrsApplen2be

MrsO'Sullivan2be

You look lovely ... Im between 16 / 18 and by some fluke my dress is a size 16 ... and I have had to have no alterations - so it must of been ment for me ! ha ha

I have had the same thought about weight lost, he fell in love with me the way I am and deep down we are making a commitment together about sharing our future it shouldnt matter what you look like !

:) right on girls

xc

MrsO'Sullivan2be, May 5, 2010
  10. MrsApplen2be

MrsApplen2be

Fancy posting a pic Mrs O sullivan??

My h2b fell in love with me when I was a size 8 and 16 years old lol......haha but hes never left me since so thats a good thing right lol.

MrsApplen2be, May 5, 2010
  11. MrsApplen2be

MrsO'Sullivan2be

MrsO'Sullivan2be, May 6, 2010
  12. MrsApplen2be

MrsApplen2be

Oh lovely dress hun.....cant wait to see u actually in it lol. When is your wedding? x

MrsApplen2be, May 6, 2010
  13. MrsApplen2be

Squidge

Hiyas :)

Lovely dresses ladies, Mrs Applen2be you look beautiful, and not at all a size 18, I was most suprised when you said that !
    This is me in mine, I'm a size 20.

http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=375227605&photo_id=697118480

Squidge, May 8, 2010
  14. MrsApplen2be

MrsApplen2be

Thank you Squidge feels so good when people say I dont look a size 18 cos I feel massive and also thanks for posting a pic of yourself nice to see others and thats what this thread is about showing how beautiful all bigger girls are lol. People would get sick of just seeing me hehe!

You look stunning by the way its a lovely dress, who is it by? x

MrsApplen2be, May 8, 2010
  15. MrsApplen2be

Squidge

Thankyou very much :)
    I agree, it's so much healthier to be proud of your curves then desperatly trying to hide them, I like my shape !

My dress is by D'Zage, Style number 3991, and I'm in love with it ! :D

xxxx

Squidge, May 8, 2010
  16. MrsApplen2be

sarah8/8/10

This is my dress when i tried it on i knew it was the one i have my 1st fitting in 2 weeks so hopefully will get some pics of me in it then , i also love the shrug hides my bingo wings lol. I will be a size 20 hopefully smaller i have recently lost 3 stone on ww so will keep trying xx

[​IMG]

sarah8/8/10, May 9, 2010
  17. MrsApplen2be

MrsApplen2be

Beautiful dress and fab weight loss.....I tried, lost a stone none from where I wanted to lose it then decided im happy in my own skin.

Pics please when u have one :) xx

MrsApplen2be, May 9, 2010
  18. MrsApplen2be

MrsO'Sullivan2be

SOrry have only just seen your reply ... wedding is 17th July ... so 67 days and counting ha ha next fitting is 5th june :lol:

MrsO'Sullivan2be, May 11, 2010
  19. MrsApplen2be

MrsApplen2be

I can actually see your signature now lol, any closer and it would bite me :lol: Yours is close to mine im 31st July x

MrsApplen2be, May 11, 2010
  20. MrsApplen2be

iPrincess26

Squidge and MrsApplen2be you both look fabulous in your dresses and no where near the sizes you profess to be. I have to say I love my dress and felt amazing in it even in my size 16/18. But I am loosing weight (partly because I want to for the wedding, but mostly for medical reason - due to my disabilities I have really bad circulation in my feet and weight loss would ease that and my back problems) I love my curves though and certainly do not want to be straight up and down! Although I really want my boobs to shrink! I'm up to a GG these days and hate photos cause al I see is them and nothing else which makes me feel huge! Fingers crossed they'll reduce as I loose more weight, 2.5 stone gone another 3 - 4 stone to go.

iPrincess26, May 28, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question