15% Off At Coast Online

Discussion in 'Wedding Fashion' started by MrsMay2011, Aug 21, 2010.

1. MrsMay2011

MrsMay2011

Hello everyone,

I haven't been on here for AGES, ever since H2B DROPPED!!!! our (ok his) laptop and broke it [​IMG] . Unfortunately our (ok my) PC upstairs is from the dark ages. You have to turn it on, go and make a cup of tea, and if you're lucky it might have booted up when you come back. So I've been going on the internet at work, but since I work for the police most interesting sites, including this, are blocked,.

Aaaanyway, excuses out of the way, 15% off at Coast online....

You may remember a while ago I was trying to find a particular dress at Coast, and lots of you lovely ladies went out of your way to help. One of the suggestions was to join the Coast facebook group, which I did. As a result of this I won a code to get 15% of coast online, valid until the end of Sept 2010.

I am unlikely to use this (mainly because using the PC at the mo is painful!) so as a thank you to everyone on here I am offering it to someone who wants it (It'll only work once, or else I'd just paste it in for everyone!). First refusal naturally goes to those who went rummaging and phoning around their local Coast Stores for me!

I'd hate it to go to waste, so only if you are actually going to buy something from Coast before end Sept :0)

Gonna go and catch up on all the posts I've missed, then I'll probably be another few days/ week before am back on, let me know on here if you could use the code x

MrsMay2011, Aug 21, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsMay2011

airy_fairy

I could most def. use it if it's still available... need to buy me wedding dress! lol

airy_fairy, Aug 21, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsMay2011

iPrincess26

Thanks for the offer but it would go to waste with me! Did you get the final dress?

iPrincess26, Aug 21, 2010
  4. MrsMay2011

Frogbitch

I adore Coast, but I just can't afford to buy anything.;)

Frogbitch, Sep 12, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question