10Lbs In 3-4 Weeks

Discussion in 'Weight loss and Fitness' started by codybear, May 5, 2010.

1. codybear

codybear

hey girlies
    hope you are well.
    well my dress fitting will be in 3 - 4 weeks. please tell me how to lose my last 10lb. am currently 10st 7lb. would ideally like to be under 10. decided on 2 slices of brown toast for breakfast, a piece of fruit mid morning and the meals which are high protein. will try and walk 45 - 60 mins a day, 10-20 mins on stepper OR cross trainor and 10mins power plate a day. any other suggestions. anyone else wnat to join my journey. it really isnt fair that all the nice stuff is bad for us.

codybear, May 5, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. codybear

WelshBride

It all sounds good to me [​IMG] Try not to eat after 6pm and cut back on carbs (I find that very difficult [​IMG] )

I'd love to join in with you! I'm aiming to lose another 1/2 stone in time for my fittings end of this month [​IMG]

WelshBride, May 5, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. codybear

FlowerCo

You could always try cambridge, not ideal but quick fix - I am at WW which is great but much slower long term solution

Good luck

Zoe

FlowerCo, May 5, 2010
  4. codybear

scrummie2b

Hi Zoe ( Flowerco) what is the Cambridge?

scrummie2b, May 17, 2010
  5. codybear

bella.sy

Just eat bananas for breakfast. And exercise a lot. Don't drink too much water on evening.

bella.sy, Mar 29, 2012
  6. codybear

elliekitty

The only thing with exercising is you may find you don't loose weight due to building muscle instead! but that means loss of inches inches :)! I found avoiding bread and swapping all cooking oils for fry light one cal spray, lost me 3/4lbs in the first week!

I now follow the slimming world plan and lost 2st 4lbs since middle of November last year x

elliekitty, Apr 19, 2012
  7. codybear

MrsBrown

That's brilliant Ellie well done x

MrsBrown, Apr 22, 2012
  8. codybear

nahatalie

Just a bit of unbiased maths: A lb contains 3500 calories. Let's say you normally have the average 2000 cals a day. To lose 10lbs in 28 days you would need to be on 750 calories a day, every day :S. I don't think that's healthy. However, that assumes you are doing no exercise. And of course, everyone loses weight in different ways. Sometimes you lose 4lb in a week even though you haven't had a 14,000 calorie deficit, and others you put on a lb when you've been good as gold! Bodies are strange...

nahatalie, Aug 27, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question