£10. Bridesmaid Dresses :-)

Discussion in 'Wedding Fashion' started by *Pink-bride*, May 19, 2010.

1. *Pink-bride*

*Pink-bride*

im over the moon and they are PERFECT!
    basically im going to the races with a friend for her friends hen do and id brought a dress for £22. in the sale last month but changed my mind immediatly! i havent got round to returning it but thought crap im a day over the return policy i better sort it today! anyway got to BHS and was having a look round to see what i could exchange it for and i saw this gorg strapless hotpink to the knee dress and thought hmmm i like that il try it on and when i got in the changing room it looked fab n thought how this is what i wanted my 5 girls to wear, THEN i looked at thr price reduced to £10!!!!
    i was like wow but i could only find 2 so thought nothing of it, wondered a bit more and there on the other rail was another 4!!!! i admit they were random sizes but i jus grabbed them and thought il pay to have them took in!
    anyway ive managed to locate the girls correct sizes at a couple of dif stores in our area and when i exchanged one tonight they told me they were marked down incorrectly and should actually be £20. so ive had even more of a bargain!
    all 5 girls love it and we have already talked about how we are gonna 'gok' it!
    sorry for the long one ladies im just THAT excited!
    its my first wedding purchase!
    oh and i brought myself 1 in teal!
    xx

*Pink-bride*, May 19, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. *Pink-bride*

ilovepink1984

Yay, well done you. I love bargains! Is it one of there BMs dresses? If so i looked at those for my BMs but the length just didn't suit them.
    Bet they will all look fab! [​IMG]
    x

ilovepink1984, May 20, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. *Pink-bride*

Helen

:) bargain :D

Helen, May 21, 2010
  4. *Pink-bride*

MrsApplen2be

Any pics? Hot pink is my colour too x

MrsApplen2be, May 21, 2010